Monday, February 6, 2012

Project soon to be posted on USA Projects

I just finished videoing and writing a project on USAProjects.org. This project is called
Culture By Color: A Mapping Painting Series. USA Projects allows anyone to donate to a project posted by award winning artists. I hope you will visit my page and read all about my project. It will be going live on February 7, 2012.
In this project I am asking for funds to allow me to complete a series of digital paintings from photographs taken when I was in an artist residency in Delft, Holland in 2009.  The final work will be shown at VSA Arts Texas, Access Gallery in Austin, TX in April / May 2012.  There are many perks that you can get for donating. Starting donations at a dollar add up to help me complete this goal.

Hope you can help me out. Thank you!!!!
Visit me @
http://www.usaprojects.org/user/joanfabian

No comments:

Post a Comment